Sunday, September 6, 2009

Autumn Kiss add on kit

Here's the add on kit for Autumn Kiss. I just couldn't wait until tommorow to post it, so here you go. I hope you enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed making it. Don't forget to stop over at SAS and vote for the next SASy Lady Designer http://www.stoneaccentsstudioforum.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=41771

If you like my designs please vote for me !! :D



You can download the add on for Autum Kiss here ----- > Autumn Kiss2_RaggedyRenee Designs.zip



4 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 07 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 11 post on Sep. 07, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopping bye to wish you good luck in the SaS-Y contest!
    Huggers
    Debbie
    (Beckmoore)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks fot the add-on & good luck!

    ReplyDelete